Fu Xuan is a five-star Quantum character who follows the Path of Preservation. She offers team-wide buffs, shields, barriers, and can also heal both herself and allies, so it’s possible to slot her into teams without healers in certain use cases. As of Version 1.3, there are very few Quantum characters in Honkai: Star Rail, so Fu Xuan can also fill in the role of a Weakness Breaker on top of all the other amazing things she does.
While there are a lot of good shielders in the game, I’m still eager to pull for Fu Xuan as her all-in-one kit will help save party slots and offer more possibilities for flexible team comps. If you’re interested in knowing about her, here’s a full rundown of her kit.
Fu Xuan’s Skills in Honkai Star Rail
Basic Attack: Novaburst
- Deals Quantum DMG equal to a percentage scale of Fu Xuan’s Max HP to a single enemy.
- Level One: 25%
- Level Six: 50%
- Level Nine: 65%
Skill: Known by Stars, Shown by Hearts
Activates Matrix of Prescience, via which other team members will Distribute 65% of the DMG they receive (before this DMG is mitigated by any Shields) to Fu Xuan for three turns. While affected by Matrix of Prescience, all team members gain the Knowledge effect, which increases their respective Max HP by a percentage scale (1) of Fu Xuan’s Max HP, and increases CRIT Rate by a percentage scale (2). When Fu Xuan is knocked down, the Matrix of Prescience will be dispelled.
- Level One: 3% (1) / 6% (2)
- Level Ten: 6% (1) / 12% (2)
- Level Twelve: 6.6% (1) / 13.2% (2)
Ultimate: Woes of Many Morphed to One
Deals Quantum DMG equal to a percentage scale of Fu Xuan’s Max HP to all enemies and obtains one trigger count for the HP Restore effect granted by Fu Xuan’s Talent.
Energy Cost: 135
- Level One: 60%
- Level Ten: 100%
- Level Twelve: 108%
Talent: Bleak Breeds Bliss
While Fu Xuan is still active in battle, Misfortune Avoidance is applied to the entire team. With Misfortune Avoidance, allies take a percentage scale (1) less DMG.
When Fu Xuan’s current HP falls to 50% of her Max HP or less, HP Restore will be triggered for Fu Xuan, restoring her HP by a percentage scale (2) of the amount of HP she is currently missing. This effect cannot be triggered if she receives a killing blow. This effect possesses one trigger count by default and can have a maximum of two trigger counts.
- Level One: 10% (1) / 80% (2)
- Level Ten: 18% (1) / 90% (2)
- Level Twelve: 19.6% (1) / 92% (2)
Technique: Of Fortune Comes Fate
After the Technique is used, all team members receive a Barrier, lasting for 20 seconds. This Barrier can block all enemy attacks, and the team will not enter battle when attacked. Entering battle while the Barrier is active will have Fu Xuan automatically activate Matrix of Prescience at the start of the battle, lasting for two turns.
Related: All Female Characters in Honkai Star Rail – Ranked by Hotness
Fu Xuan’s Traces in Honkai Star Rail
Liuren, the Sexagenary (A6)
If a target enemy applies Crowd Control debuffs to allies while the Matrix of Prescience is active, all allies will resist all Crowd Control debuffs applied by the enemy target during the current action. This effect can only be triggered once. When Matrix of Prescience is activated again, the number of times this effect can be triggered will reset.
- Stat Bonus one: Effect RES increases by 8%.
- Stat Bonus two: HP increases by 8%.
- Stat Bonus three: CRIT Rate increases by 5.3%.
Dunjia, the Metamystic (A4)
When Fu Xuan’s Ultimate is used, heals all other allies by an amount equal to 5% of Fu Xuan’s Max HP plus 133.
- Stat Bonus one: CRIT Rate increases by 4%.
- Stat Bonus two: HP increased by 6%.
Taiyi, the Macrocosmic (A2)
When Matrix of Prescience is active, Fu Xuan will regenerate 20 extra Energy when she uses her Skill.
- Stat Bonus one: HP increases by 4%.
- Stat Bonus two: CRIT Rate increases by 2.7%.
- CRIT Rate increases by 2.7%.
- A3: Effect RES increases by 4%.
- A5: CRIT Rate increases by 4%.
Related: Honkai Star Rail Leaks – Upcoming characters, banners, & more
Fu Xuan’s Eidolons in Honkai Star Rail
E1 (Dominus Pacis)
- The Knowledge effect increases CRIT DMG by 30%.
E2 (Optimus Felix)
- If any team member is struck by a killing blow while Matrix of Prescience is active, then all allies who were struck by a killing blow during this action will not be knocked down, and 70% of their Max HP is immediately restored. This effect can trigger one time per battle.
E3 (Apex Nexus)
- Skill Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Talent Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15.
E4 (Fortuna Stellaris)
- When other allies under Matrix of Prescience are attacked, Fu Xuan regenerates five Energy.
E5 (Fall is the Pride)
- Ultimate Level +2, up to a maximum of Level 15. Basic ATK Level +1, up to a maximum of Level 10.
E6 (Omnia Vita)
- Once Matrix of Prescience is activated, it will keep a tally of the total HP lost by all team members in the current battle. Fu Xuan’s Ultimate DMG will increase by 200% of this tally of HP loss. This tally is also capped at 120% of Fu Xuan’s Max HP and the tally value will reset and re-accumulate after Fu Xuan’s Ultimate is used.
If you’re interested in Dan Heng’s five-star form, check out our Honkai Star Rail Imbibitor Lunae farming guide here on Pro Game Guides.